- Devyani International’s IPO began on August 4 and closed on August 6.
- Devyani International Limited is the largest franchisee of
Yum brandsin India.
- The IPO was well received by investors as it had been subscribed 116.69 times on the last day of the auction.
The initial public offering (IPO) award status of Devyani International Limited, which ended on August 6, 2021, is due to be finalized on August 11, 2021. The IPO size is 1400 crore.
Redemption will begin on August 12 and the shares will be credited to the account on August 13. The stock price range was 86 to 90. The company will likely be listed on August 16, 2021.
An initial public offering is the sale of the initial shares of a company to the general public. To invest in an IPO, an individual must have a mat or trading account.
Devyani International is the largest franchisee of Costa coffee,
The IPO was well received by investors as it had been subscribed 116.69 times on the last day of the tender.
There are two websites to check the
How to verify the attribution of Devyani International IPO on Linkintime?
- Log on to the Link Intime website.
- Select the name of the IPO (Devyani International IPO).
- Choose the option of
Pan number, Application number or Demat account number.
- Add details as per your selection.
- Click on the search button to see the Devyani International IPO award.
How to verify the IPO attribution of Devyani International to BSE?
- Log in to the ESB website in the same way.
- Select the type of issue as Equity and the name of the IPO as Devyani International Limited.
- After typing in the application number and pan number, click on the search button to view the Devyani IPO assignment.
This can be done through your demat account by checking the actions credited to the account. Or it can be verified through the bank account you applied from.
FreshtoHome and BlueStone funder Iron Pillar plan to bring $ 1 billion worth of assets under management
Google Now Uses Chrome As An Additional Layer Of Security For Account Logins