DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Dragons will unveil a new specialized “Gem City” jersey.
According to the Dragons, the new kit is the first of two specialist kits to be worn this season. It will be worn more than once this season and will continue in future seasons.
“Our entire organization is thrilled to share our new specialty jersey with all of our Dragons fans. Our team is honored to represent our community and we believe the ‘Gem City’ jersey will be a source of pride for all,” said Dragons team president Robert Murphy.
Dragons fans will also be able to get the “Gem City” jersey, however, it cannot be purchased from the team store or online. To get the free jersey, fans must open a new Premium Perks checking account and open a loan or transfer a loan to Day Air Credit Union.
The shirts will be available while supplies last from Tuesday, May 31.
Day Air locations and hours of operation are listed below:
- Beavercreek (2089 Dayton-Xenia Rd.) MF hours 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Centerville (9655 Dayton-Lebanon Pike) MF hours 9am-6pm; Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Kettering (3501 Wilmington Pike) MF Hours 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Miller Lane (3434 York Commons Blvd.) MF Hours 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- VA Campus (4100 W. Third St. Bldg. 305) MF Hours 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For more information, visit daytondragons.com/gemcityjersey.
Suggest a fix