Hi folks! I’m Purse-Ho! ok..that joke isn’t even funny unless you are from the ELP. If you are…you know what i’m talking about!
I hope everyone is keeping cool this summer. I sure am trying to.
here is this week’s bag!
I got a new wallet this week. I have previously blogged about this line of wallets. They came out w/ a new one on June 5. I was able to pre-order online before they ran out of pre-orders. WHEE! people get excited about pre-ordering Ipads (normally I would be too, but I hate Apple), but I get excited about pre-ordering wallets.
These pics are from the company’s website. i am too lazy to take my own pictures lately. Shame.
I bought the pink one of course. I love this wallet! I love this company! it’s way slimmer than the original one. I’m quite happy with it! highly recommended!
This week has been a bit crazy with some things going on. I managed to finished the lace bolero I have been working on.
It took me a while to finish b/c I put it down for a few weeks. I’m quite pleased w/ it. I wore it tonight when i went to the Imogen Heap concert and it did it’s job well. Kept my shoulders covered and i wasn’t warm wearing it. The pictures above are of an item that is not blocked *gasp*. my bad.
Still working on the baby blanket. The feather and fan is boring me to tears. booooooo! But i will finish! I will prevail!
I made some baby burp cloths for my friend that I made the baby blankets for. I shipped off the package a few days ago and I hope they got it by now. Burp cloths are sooo easy.
had to throw in some UT love of course since the new mom is a UT Alumni. If you notice, the burp cloths (minus the UT ones) match the baby blankets
Today is June 10, 2010. It’s been exactly one year to the day that my dear sweet Sassy passed away.
[flickr album=72157602397248641 num=5 size=Thumbnail]
I miss her every day. I miss her every time I see kitty cats that look similar to her in pictures on flickr or wherever. I’m really amazed at how fast a year has passed. Alot of ppl ask me when I’m getting a new cat. I won’t be getting a new cat any time soon. I’m just not ready to do so. I won’t be getting a pet any time soon either. I’m kind of enjoying the pet-free life, as horrible as it is to say. Less worries, more money in my pocket. Doesn’t keep me from missing her little face though. :)
I haven’t had much substance on the blog lately and I saw that Lissa posted one of these up yesterday and I’m going to be a copy cat and do the same just b/c sometimes I like filling out memes. sue me. I get bored sometimes.
- Shot a gun… BWAHAHA. I own TWO. Looking for my third.
- Gone on a blind date… yeah ages ago. nothing i would do again.
- Skipped school… hell yeah
- Been to Canada… every year since i was born.
- Been to Alaska… Nope
- Been to Cuba… I thought we weren’t allowed to go there?
- Been to Europe… No. I want to go
- Been to Las Vegas… many times. Love Vegas
- Been to Mexico… I lived 10 miles from the border for half of my life. i been there.
- Been to Florida… yup. hated it.
- Been to California… yup
- Been to Maine… Nope.
- Been on a plane… many times
- Been on a Cruise Ship… Once. That was enough.
- Been on a one day Lake Cruise Ship… Nope.
- Served on a Jury… Funny. I just served on a jury last month
- Been lost… oh yeah.
- Been on the opposite side of the country… Opposite from where I am now? where is that? i live in the middle.
- Gone to New York City… Not YET. i want to so bad.
- Swam in the Ocean… Yes….so disgusting.
- Cried yourself to sleep… Oh yes
- Played Cops and Robbers… Yup.
- Played Cowboys and Indians… Yup.
- Sang Karaoke… never. I hate it.
- Paid for a meal with coins only… 99 meals are good for this. yes!
- Made prank phone calls… oh yeah! hahaha
- Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose… I don’t remember.
- Read the Bible completely through… nope. I’m a bad Baptist.
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue… Fo’ Sho’.
- Danced in the rain… Oh yes.
- Written a letter to Santa Claus… Yes. It was one of my 1st grade assignments.
- Been kissed under the mistletoe… No.
- Watched the sunrise with someone… Yes.
- Blown bubbles… Yup.
- Gone ice skating… Yup!
- Gone skiing…Yup!
- Camped out under the stars… Yup. did NOT like it.
- Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away… Oh yes.
- Are or have been married… never been married, not currently married.
- Have children… Nope
- Have / had a pet… Sharamone (dog), Poopy (Cat), Sassy (cat)
- Been skinny dipping outdoors… nope
- Been fishing… Yup. Hated it.
- Been boating… Yup.
- Been water skiing… Yup.
- Been hiking… Yup…NEVER again.
- Been camping in a trailer/RV… Nope.
- Flown in a small 4-seater airplane…Nope.
- Flown in a glider… Nope.
- Been flying in a helicopter…Nope.
- Been flying in a hot air balloon… Nope, but I want to!
- Been BUNGEE-jumping… YES. One of the worst experiences of my life!
- Gone to a drive-in movie… YES! Lord I MISSSSSSSSSSSS drive ins!!!
- Done something that should have killed you…Yes.
- Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life… haven’t we all? yes I have.
- Been to Africa… Nope. No desire
- Ever ride an elephant…Nope. gross.
- Ever eaten just cookies for dinner… OF COURSE
- Ever been on T.V…. Yup!
- Ever steal any traffic signs… Nope.
- Ever been in a car accident… Unfortunately. Been in 4 where i was driving, 3 where I wasn’t driving
- Had a nickname… hahaah I’ve had a few.
- Name Ever been in the local paper…Yep.
- Ever been to Asia… DUH. Yup!
- Ever been to Australia… Nope.
- Been sky-diving… Nope. I’m slightly curious though.
- Favorite drink: Non-alcoholic… Coke Zero or Root Beer.
- Tattoos… Two.
- Do you drive a 4-door vehicle… Yep.
- Favorite number…17.
- Favorite holiday…Thanksgiving.
- Favorite dessert…Ice cream.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!