Hi folks! I’m Purse-Ho! ok..that joke isn’t even funny unless you are from the ELP. If you are…you know what i’m talking about!
I hope everyone is keeping cool this summer. I sure am trying to.
here is this week’s bag!
I got a new wallet this week. I have previously blogged about this line of wallets. They came out w/ a new one on June 5. I was able to pre-order online before they ran out of pre-orders. WHEE! people get excited about pre-ordering Ipads (normally I would be too, but I hate Apple), but I get excited about pre-ordering wallets.
These pics are from the company’s website. i am too lazy to take my own pictures lately. Shame.
I bought the pink one of course. I love this wallet! I love this company! it’s way slimmer than the original one. I’m quite happy with it! highly recommended!
This week has been a bit crazy with some things going on. I managed to finished the lace bolero I have been working on.
It took me a while to finish b/c I put it down for a few weeks. I’m quite pleased w/ it. I wore it tonight when i went to the Imogen Heap concert and it did it’s job well. Kept my shoulders covered and i wasn’t warm wearing it. 🙂 The pictures above are of an item that is not blocked *gasp*. my bad. 🙂
Still working on the baby blanket. The feather and fan is boring me to tears. booooooo! But i will finish! I will prevail!
I made some baby burp cloths for my friend that I made the baby blankets for. I shipped off the package a few days ago and I hope they got it by now. Burp cloths are sooo easy.
had to throw in some UT love of course since the new mom is a UT Alumni. 🙂 If you notice, the burp cloths (minus the UT ones) match the baby blankets 🙂
Today is June 10, 2010. It’s been exactly one year to the day that my dear sweet Sassy passed away.
[flickr album=72157602397248641 num=5 size=Thumbnail]
I miss her every day. I miss her every time I see kitty cats that look similar to her in pictures on flickr or wherever. I’m really amazed at how fast a year has passed. Alot of ppl ask me when I’m getting a new cat. I won’t be getting a new cat any time soon. I’m just not ready to do so. I won’t be getting a pet any time soon either. I’m kind of enjoying the pet-free life, as horrible as it is to say. Less worries, more money in my pocket. Doesn’t keep me from missing her little face though. 🙂
I haven’t had much substance on the blog lately and I saw that Lissa posted one of these up yesterday and I’m going to be a copy cat and do the same just b/c sometimes I like filling out memes. sue me. I get bored sometimes. 🙂
- Shot a gun… BWAHAHA. I own TWO. 🙂 Looking for my third.
- Gone on a blind date… yeah ages ago. nothing i would do again.
- Skipped school… hell yeah
- Been to Canada… every year since i was born. 🙂
- Been to Alaska… Nope
- Been to Cuba… I thought we weren’t allowed to go there?
- Been to Europe… No. I want to go
- Been to Las Vegas… many times. Love Vegas
- Been to Mexico… I lived 10 miles from the border for half of my life. i been there.
- Been to Florida… yup. hated it.
- Been to California… yup
- Been to Maine… Nope.
- Been on a plane… many times
- Been on a Cruise Ship… Once. That was enough.
- Been on a one day Lake Cruise Ship… Nope.
- Served on a Jury… Funny. I just served on a jury last month 🙂
- Been lost… oh yeah.
- Been on the opposite side of the country… Opposite from where I am now? where is that? i live in the middle.
- Gone to New York City… Not YET. i want to so bad.
- Swam in the Ocean… Yes….so disgusting.
- Cried yourself to sleep… Oh yes
- Played Cops and Robbers… Yup.
- Played Cowboys and Indians… Yup.
- Sang Karaoke… never. I hate it.
- Paid for a meal with coins only… 99 meals are good for this. 🙂 yes!
- Made prank phone calls… oh yeah! hahaha
- Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose… I don’t remember.
- Read the Bible completely through… nope. I’m a bad Baptist.
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue… Fo’ Sho’.
- Danced in the rain… Oh yes.
- Written a letter to Santa Claus… Yes. It was one of my 1st grade assignments.
- Been kissed under the mistletoe… No.
- Watched the sunrise with someone… Yes.
- Blown bubbles… Yup.
- Gone ice skating… Yup!
- Gone skiing…Yup!
- Camped out under the stars… Yup. did NOT like it.
- Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away… Oh yes.
- Are or have been married… never been married, not currently married.
- Have children… Nope
- Have / had a pet… Sharamone (dog), Poopy (Cat), Sassy (cat)
- Been skinny dipping outdoors… nope
- Been fishing… Yup. Hated it.
- Been boating… Yup.
- Been water skiing… Yup.
- Been hiking… Yup…NEVER again.
- Been camping in a trailer/RV… Nope.
- Flown in a small 4-seater airplane…Nope.
- Flown in a glider… Nope.
- Been flying in a helicopter…Nope.
- Been flying in a hot air balloon… Nope, but I want to!
- Been BUNGEE-jumping… YES. One of the worst experiences of my life!
- Gone to a drive-in movie… YES! Lord I MISSSSSSSSSSSS drive ins!!!
- Done something that should have killed you…Yes.
- Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life… haven’t we all? yes I have.
- Been to Africa… Nope. No desire
- Ever ride an elephant…Nope. gross.
- Ever eaten just cookies for dinner… OF COURSE
- Ever been on T.V…. Yup!
- Ever steal any traffic signs… Nope.
- Ever been in a car accident… Unfortunately. Been in 4 where i was driving, 3 where I wasn’t driving
- Had a nickname… hahaah I’ve had a few.
- Name Ever been in the local paper…Yep.
- Ever been to Asia… DUH. Yup! 🙂
- Ever been to Australia… Nope.
- Been sky-diving… Nope. I’m slightly curious though.
- Favorite drink: Non-alcoholic… Coke Zero or Root Beer.
- Tattoos… Two.
- Do you drive a 4-door vehicle… Yep.
- Favorite number…17.
- Favorite holiday…Thanksgiving.
- Favorite dessert…Ice cream.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!